1 Medical Center Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27157, USA
1.3
Additional Fees

I brought Charlesheilya Green to the ER on saturday 8-12-2017 only to sit in the waiting room all night,and i do mean all night. When i asked about a time,or how long do you think it wil be,meanwhile people that came in hours after we did were steadily being taken in the back for treatment,but it was every excuse in the freakin book,and none of them made any sense because she was still lying in the wating room on a chair in pain.

She was given two tablets for nausea at not even consistant times but was more than anyone else did. The second to the last excuse was the daytime triage nurse explained that they have a system that goes by levels of who goes back according to the severity of the illness. How do you know if you have'nt even checked on any patients,and don't forget we had been there slightly before midnight. A freind called and talked to the nursing supervisor and instead of saying let me find out why this happened,she tried to make excuses for them not doing their jobs.

There is no reason for ANYONE to sit in the ER in pain for that amount of time. From midnight til ten in the morning without seeing a Dr.is ridiculous.

Another patient said to me when we came in ,it is a shame that you have to suffer sitting in the hospital,makes no sense,i did not know what she meant but i found out. I did'nt appreciate that and something really needs to be done about the way the ER handles their patients.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Customer Care.

Comments