Hi Last year my kid became unwell during midnight and my wife took him to emergency care in wake forest baptis. 1 doctor came and immediately left as she won’t know much and another came and even he didn’t do much just came to conclusion that kid is suffering with ear infection and my wife with kid came back to home .

Total time spent in hospital was 50 mins. Within a month I got bill of nearly 1200$ and I was shocked to see and immediately I called on their customer care and asked more detail and requested them this bill seems to unfair to me as you are running Hospital not a shopping mall but the guy told me in very harsh way that you need to pay bill. I haven’t paid bill and this time I got notice of recovery from some recovery agent and called them and asked that I am ready to pay bill but that much but they also ask me to pay full as they got same instructions from Hospital. I paid full bill but want to request everyone not to go this loot Hospital.

They are running shop not a Hospital.

They don’t care about your loving ones , they are just bothered about the money. God will never forgive those people who forgot the humanity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Medical Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments